Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jonathan and Anna Kuist

I found myself going home last Thursday night really thinking about what Jonathan and Anna talked about. I was so challenged by them. Their passion and love for the lost inspires me and compels me to search myself and find where my heart truly is. One thing that really stood out to me is the fact that they research the culture before they go there. I was just so impressed by this. They really read up on their stuff in order to reach the people. It shows how dedicated they are and how badly they want to connect with the people. Jonathan said something that really stuck on me..."It's not up to you to make God look good; you just need to do your part and offer it to them and He'll take care of the rest." After he said this, I felt like a load was lifted off of me. I guess a lot of times, I try to take things into my own hands when they are not rightfully mine. It's not up to me to save them. My part is sharing it with them, what they do with the rest is between God and them. I sow the seed and He will make things grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment